I came across this fun little post on Abi's blog. I haven't been waiting for a reason to post to my blog like Abi mentioned on hers, but instead, feeling completely overwhelmed when I even think about posting to my blog. I am so behind! Everytime I think about writing a post I get this feeling of complete failure. I have wanted this blog to be more of a journal and a place that my family and friends can go to see what I have been up to, but I am totally slacking off! So, I have decided to start again with today and fill in the blanks as I go. But first, there is something that I have to do...
The first 5 people to respond to this post will receive something made by me. What I make will be my choice, but it will be made just for you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be an original and it will be made just for you.
3. It’ll be done this year (might be December 31st, but you WILL get something) and I will post all of my original creations as they are completed.
4. You will get no clues what it’s going to be. Heck, I don’t even know what it will be. I might paint or draw something. I might compose a jingle or short song. I might even write a short play just for you. Who knows? Whatever it is, it will be a surprise!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange
The catch? The catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog.
Happy commenting (AND posting!)
Lost Change...
12 years ago
5 comments:
Do I get credit for posting on yours if you copied the idea from mine? :)
you and abi - i actually read this thing on saras blog too - but am unsure whether or not i want to do the 5 things for someone else...hmmm, still deciding - lol!
Okay I am posting more Gesh! I totally see where your coming from. Blogging, Facebook, emails.... Its all time. I am setting aside 1 hour a day to do all my computer stuff, If it doesnt happen that day it will the next.
I missyou!
don't feel bad, em. you're way more up to date on your blog than i am on mine. can you believe that i still haven't done my Christmas post? sad! i've done some posts since Christmas, but i'm kind of skipping around out of order. i need to catch up.
anyway, my plate is too full right now to make such promises. i got all excited to get something homemade from you & lani, until i read "the catch". we'll see.
ps. i love the strawberry grower thingy. i'll try not to murder the strawberry plant! :) i do love strawberries. thanks again!
ME ME ME!!! I want in!!! :-)
Post a Comment