skip to main |
skip to sidebar
LOST
Brian and I have been spending our evenings watching the seasons of LOST. I can't really decide if "spending our time" or "wasting our time" is the correct wording. We are both really enjoying the time together AND the fun-filled leave you on the edge of your seat confusing no answers episodes, but we aren't getting ANYTHING else done! The tv has completely sucked us in and yesterday we actually spent 4 hours watching it! So… are we wasting our time or spending our time? I’m going to go ahead and say spending our time. Maybe we should cut back to one or two episodes an evening though…
10 comments:
Mike and I did that 2 years ago with LOST and I am so hooked. This season rocks! Glad we have some fellow Lost fans to chat with.
Jeff is right along side you guys "wasting/spending" time watching the same thing! I can't believe he is still so into it! He hasn't converted me yet. Do they ever escape that darn island?
Any time together is good time together! You could spend hours playing Tetris... :-)
at least when you're in the same room together - you're doing the same thing... that's an improvement over Steve and I. We're actually both in bed right now, on our own laptops while he's watching a movie and i'm blogging. sigh...at least we're in the same room - lol!
Mike and I get sucked in with Num3ers. And I think that if you are spending time together and being able to cuddle or just connect its all worth it!
i think it's kinda sweet. good for you that you guys have found something new that you both enjoy doing/watching together. sometimes tv to me is therapy.
i've been hearing lots of hype about that show lately and i haven't seen even one episode. maybe i'll have to rent the season once it's over so that michael and i can spend/waste more time together. :D
The show that grandma Lucy and I are hooked on is "Little People - Big World". I cant get enough of that show. Its a reality show about a family that has 3 dwarfs. Maybe Im hooked on it because if I was a few inches shorter I might be considered a dwarf. :) Anyways, if you get a chance to see it, watch it. Its very inspiring.
YES YES YES! And I will be there in December! just let me know! I miss you! Hey I am comming hom ein June all mth, We have to hang out!
Not wasting time AT ALL. It's one of the best shows out there!! Did I read on Sams blog right? You asked her to make you a diaper cake in December??
Hey you! You need to blog!!!!!!! I have to see whats going on I miss you and I didnt get anytime with you when I was there!
Post a Comment