Monday, May 18, 2009

The many faces of Erek

The "hmm... am I busted?" face.

The "rockin out" face.

The "concerned" face.

The "not so sure" face.

The "leave me alone I'm drinkin my juice" face.

The "fake surprised" face.

The "trying to squint" face.
(My personal favorite.)

The "bashful looking away" face.
The "here I am" face.

10 comments:

Raadgep Fam said...

he is so fetching cute! I love his RED hair! that blue shirt really compliments his eyes! okay your boy is adorable!

SUZANNE said...

Hello blogging stranger!!! Welcome back! How I've missed you. That little guy of yours is one cutie patutie! Keep the posts coming!

The Expatts said...

Oh my gosh, EmaLee!! He looks so big now!! I can't believe how fast time is going-- he is growing up quick! Such a cutie... Still miss you guys, hope all is going great for ya!

Anonymous said...

he's so cute - i love how he's already joining the family with the video gaming :)

KB said...

What a stinkin' cutie!!! I cannot believe how much he is changing and so fast. I just want to squeeeeeeze him! :-) (I like the squinting face, too.)

Taylor said...

Wow Erek is changing A lot since you posted last! He looks at least a year older! Is he still tall for his age? Mikey has the blue shirt in green we need to get a pic of them together before they grow out of them. I can't wait to give Erek lots of lovin from his Aunt. The rockin out face is my fav. He is sooo stinkin cute. He really does have A lot of facial expressions. Give him a big kiss and hug from me.

Anonymous said...

Hey EmaLee! I love your blog, your background is so cute!
Erek is adorable, I love his "fake surprised" face.

kristi said...

my personal fave is the concerned face. it just reminds me WAAAAY too much of my baby brother. :)

kristi said...

WooooHooooo! it let me post this time!

Taylor said...

Looking at these pics and getting excited to see little Erek. The concerned face looks like he's pooping!