Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A New Little Peanut

Today was picture day!
For those of you who don't already know, I'm pregnant!

I am 11 weeks along and due on December 22.

10 comments:

Carrie Stuart said...

Congratulations, Emalee! That's so exciting!

SUZANNE said...

MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm! That is so exciting! Congrats! I am so happy for you! I can't wait to find out what you are having! :)

KB said...

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
We are SO excited for you! Congrats!!!

The Expatts said...

Oh oh oh, so exciting once you see the pictures!! Congrats, again, EmaLee!! SOO exciting for you guys, we miss you!

Anonymous said...

picture days are the BEST!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

kristi said...

this makes it all 'REAL', doesn't it? sometimes i forget you're pregnant because you're still not showing yet. nice pix! i can already tell that BrinLee is going to be gorgeous!

kristi said...

this makes it all 'REAL', doesn't it? sometimes i forget you're pregnant because you're still not showing yet. nice pix! i can already tell that BrinLee is going to be gorgeous!

Raadgep Fam said...

Ahhh that is so cute! Super Jealous! LOL hey call me so we can hang!

Taylor said...

congrats again! It better be a girl! Wish you were here with me so we can hang and I can see you pregnant