Friday, July 31, 2009

Just a quickie

I have been on vacation for just about the entire month of July and am coming home on Sunday. Phew! I am exhausted and need a vacation from my vacations! I have SO many pictures to post from our Idaho trip and can't wait to go through them.

I had a doctors appointment in between my two trips and found out that I am having a baby girl! Brian and I are really excited and are pretty settled on her name. We have decided to name her BrinLee. We haven't quite decided on a middle name yet, but have a few in mind. I can't wait to meet her!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Congratulations! It's nice to have a boy(s) and a girl(s). Cute name choice!

Taylor said...

SOOOO happy your having a little girl! CONGRATS AGAIN.... I also can't wait to meet your new bundle of joy and if she is half as cute as Erek Im sure she will be GORGEOUS!

KB said...

Yea, a girl!!! It is so fun to have one of each. We hope to see you soon!

SUZANNE said...

Congrats on your baby girl! It's been fun to follow your news and updates, all the while being excited knowing that I wasn't too far behind you. What is your due date again? Mine is 12.12 - but that is the 36 week mark, which is pretty typical for twins. I'm so excited that you are having a girl. You will find out what we are having very soon!

kristi said...

WoooooHoooooo! :D

amanda said...

SO many cute clothes to buy, so little time....
Congrats Emily and Brian!