Ahhh, so stinkin cute! I loved seeing you in person too, well kind of. And I really loved your expression when he sang "FGH"! I had to watch it twice! Hopefully you got my email regarding last week! :)
they must be teaching the ABC's differently these days, 'cause that's not how i learned that song. ;) what a great vid. it was fun watching your face too. what a happy mom :)
4 comments:
It brightened my day, too! We have absolutely and officially fallen in love with Erek!
Ahhh, so stinkin cute! I loved seeing you in person too, well kind of. And I really loved your expression when he sang "FGH"! I had to watch it twice! Hopefully you got my email regarding last week! :)
LOVED THIS!!! thanks for the smile that it brought too me all day.
they must be teaching the ABC's differently these days, 'cause that's not how i learned that song. ;) what a great vid. it was fun watching your face too. what a happy mom :)
Post a Comment