Friday, September 12, 2008

The Bonnie Hunt Show



On Wednesday, my friend Ashley took me to see the Bonnie Hunt Show. It was... pretty cool. I had never been on a TV set before and it was a fun experience. Ashley told me beforehand that she had VIP tickets, but for some reason, that didn't register. I forgot that she had even told me until we got there and didn't have to wait in line to get in because we were VIP's. I thought that was pretty cool. The part that wasn't so cool was that I sat in the front row! Ugh. It wouldn't have been so bad had I been about 20 pounds lighter (which is my goal by Thanksgiving). I wasn't expecting everyone to have a full frontal view. Oh well. It's not so bad. The show was during the day, no one would be home to watch it anyways, right? Wrong. Ugh again. :)

The show itself, I think, is a pretty good and entertaining show. I enjoyed watching Bonnie Hunt and because my big butt was in the front row, I got to chat with her briefly during one of the breaks. She seems... genuine. She has a beautiful smile, looks good, and is pretty funny. I am glad that she is accomplishing a lifelong goal of hers and I hope that her show really takes off. She didn't rehearse anything before the show started and she took the time after to really thank us for coming. Oh! And Hillary Duff made an appearance and gave us all a huge bottle of her new perfume. It smells ok.

2 comments:

Abi said...

FUN! I'm so jealous. I love Bonnie Hunt. It would have been fun to have gone to her show... but at least now I can say that I know someone who has, right?

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristi told me you took her to the Bonnie Hunt Show recentley. I would love to go with you guys if you were able to get another extra ticket. I love going to tv tapings. Ive gone to a few of them with my ward. I miss you and Brian and the baby.