Monday, September 22, 2008

Visiting Summer

Whenever Brian and I take a drive up to the Mission Viejo area, we like to stop and visit Summer Dan. This past Saturday, we had that opportunity. This was Erek's first time to Summer's grave and so we decided to take a couple of pictures. I can only imagine the bond the two of them had only 9 months ago.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, erek and his aunt summer must have a pretty special bond, especially since they're both redheads! :D

sweet pics.

Unknown said...

...notice the new cement work around the grave marker. Looks pretty darn nice!

Anonymous said...

YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT I WENT THROUGH TRYING TO GET THAT CONCRETE WORK DONE.... BUT YEAH IT LOOKS PRETTY GOOD.... THEY SHOULD BE PLANTING A TREE NEXT TO HER GRAVE NEXT SPRING... I HAD THEM SPECIAL ORDER A RED SUMMER SPRUCE FROM ITALLY. IT SET ME BACK A LITTLE CASH, BUT IT AINT NO THING.... MAKE SURE TO POST SOME PICS ONCE ITS PLANTED