It rained this morning in Encinitas! Whoo hoo! I can't remember the last time it rained here. I first noticed it was raining when I heard VERY loud thunder directly over my house. Erek just looked at me with his wide eyes, wondering what that sound was. So, I guess technically it didn't rain, more like sprinkled. But the thunder was really cool and it made me miss getting actual rain. I wish it would rain around here more often!
Lost Change...
12 years ago
4 comments:
My sentiments exactly! At least you have a large body of water near you- well we do too, but it's not the ocean! Love the blog. Erek is adorable!
You know... Idaho DOES have ALOT of rain....... and snow
You know it does rain alot in North Idaho... and snow... if you ever need any more rain...........
Ok sorry about 2 posts.. didn't realize you had to approve them..... Im a nerd!
Post a Comment