Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Our bonfire on Moonlight beach

I can't remember the exact date we went to the beach, but it was only a couple of weeks ago. The weather was beautiful! Cool enough to actually need a fire. We met up with Steve and Lani and their family and Aunt Kristi came with her kids too. We had a lot of fun just sitting around the fire, chatting and laughing. This was Erek's first official bonfire, of many, so I decided to snap a few pictures.
Here is Jared playing Smash Ball.




Aunt Lani and Erek

This one is a little blury, but I loved Erek's cute little smile.


After the sun went down.




Beautiful little Miss Summer.


Cory got the base of the fire ready, then Uncle Steve and Brian decided to step in and help out. :)







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that I have a blog - I guess I need to carry my camera around more often... thanks for the pics!!! That was a lot of fun and hopefully we'll get together soon to do it again.

Anonymous said...

LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD ALOT OF FUN... BUT THE MEXICAN PICKING CANS OUT OF THE TRASH CAN IN JAREDS PICK DON'T LOOK TO BE HAVING TO MUCH FUN...

Anonymous said...

wish I was there........

Anonymous said...

that's a good pic of sum-sum.

so-cal is so rad.

Anonymous said...

SO-CAL IS RAD...I WISH I NEVER LEFT... CAUSE NOW THAT I HAVE I'LL NEVER MOVE BACK...I COULDN'T LIVE THERE AGAIN WITHOUT FEELING RIPPED OFF...BUT SEEING THESE PICTURES MAKES ME WANNA CRY...CAUSE I REMEMBER HOW MUCH FUN BOMB FIRES AT THE BEACH WERE...SPECIALLY WITH COMPANY LIKE OF ALL YOU...I LOVE AND MISS ALL OF YOU SO MUCH...OH AND I REALLY MISS YOHMAMAS HOME COOKIN...

kristi said...

yeah, bomb fires are pretty cool.

;)

Northern Flower said...

Kristi, Kristi, Kristi...