Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Crap... I got tagged. Ok, 7 things about me...

1. I dyed my hair brown once, about 3 or 4 years ago. Dark, dark brown. It was almost black. I had never dyed my hair before that. I have been blonde all my life. Well, I really liked it brown, but my roots grew black blonde, so it was a lot of maintenance and I ended up putting highlights in it until it was back to the normal blonde. I liked it better brown and I am thinking about dying it again.

2. I used to go bike riding with my Dad a lot. We would ride our bikes everywhere. Up in the hills on Camp Pendleton, to the beach, or just around. I loved it. The last time I took a ride with him was before I got pregnant with Erek, and I really miss it. There is just something about feeling the air hit your face going downhill and the strain in your muscles when you are peddling uphill that I really miss and love. Hey Dad, you got an extra bike laying around that I can use? :)

3. I won second runner up at the Miss Oceanside Harbor Days pageant when I was 16.

4. I dumped a chocolate milkshake all over a girl wearing a white sundress at Del Taco once. The floor was wet because they had just mopped and I was walking to the trash can and slipped on the floor and my milkshake fell to the floor and exploded all over her. It was the most embarrassing moment of my life.

5. I had a friend named Tiffany back when I was in 8th grade and we used to stand on her bed and sing Ironic by Alanis Morsett at the top of our lungs. We thought we were so cool. I did something similar with another friend of mine when we were in 6th grade. We would stand in her garage and use the handle end of the shovels and rakes as microphones and sing along with Michael Bolton to When A Man Loves A Woman.

6. I still have all of my stuffed animals from when I was little. They are in a cedar chest that my Papa made for me. I am scared to look in it because there is a Cabbage Patch doll that I tried to feed a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to at the bottom and the last time I looked at him, he had green spots appearing just under the surface of his bald head.

7. I like to eat Skittles and Peanut Butter M&M's together. Yum!

Oh, and I tag Karin. :)

5 comments:

Taylor said...

Those were 7 GREAT things! I like getting to know you more. First off the milkshake thing is HILARIOUS! Second you need to go bike riding with just you and your dad SOON! Last... I don't understand why you were second runner up? You know you deserved to be the number one spot! You are gorgeous! Ohhh and Im thinking of a memory from back when I was in like the 5th grade singing on my friends bed.. wish I can remember what we sang....

kristi said...

i did see a picture of you with dark hair, i think on your myspace profile & i thought you looked great...either way, blonde or dark, you'll look great.

also, i'd love to see pix of you @ the o'side harbor day pageant. how cool that you won 2nd runner up! plus, that gives brian something to brag about to all his friends. :)

you know i love you em, but skittles & peanut butter m&m's together sounds totally nasty.

kristi said...

by the way, i like your new profile picture...you're lookin' hot!

also, i was wondering if you want to go to del taco for milkshakes sometime this week.

:D hahahahahahahahahaha!

Unknown said...

I was thinking maybe now that we'll have a garage, maybe sometime you and I can get together and sing some Michael Jackson....I don't know....maybe THRILLER? hehe

EmaLee said...

Great idea Brian!!! We should invite Liz and Jorge too. He does the moves SO good!