Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Helping Mommy with the laundry

Monday's are laundry days in our house and I really think Erek looks forward to it! He loves to play with the laundry basket and he likes to play with all of the hangers too. He doesn't do too much to help, besides sit still so that I can put all of those clothes away. Here are a couple of pictures of him just enjoying himself! (P.S. The red upper lip isn't kool-aid... it's so dry around here with the Santa Ana winds that his poor lips are chapped!)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so cute!!! That boy has the most unique smile, I LOVE it!!!

EmaLee said...

Me too! It's impossible not to smile when you see it. :)

Anonymous said...

that's right...train 'em young! i'm hoping that by the time riley turns 6, i'll never have to do laundry again! (we'll see).

erek looks like he's having a great time "helping" you. :)

Anonymous said...

HEY...IS THAT DADS CLEAN PAIR OF SOCKS HE LEFT ON THE KITCHEN FLOOR??? HE'S BEEN LOOKIN FOR THOSE FOR A LONG TIME!!!HAHAHA LITTLE ERIC IS SO COOL LOOKIN...I CAN'T WAIT TO BE HIS FAVORITE UNCLE!!!