I meant to post this one a while back, when Erek got his new car seat, but... it just didn't happen. I think that Erek looks like such a big boy now in his "big boy" seat. I love how much easier it is getting him in and out of the car and I love how I can look back and hand him things without breaking my neck trying to make sure he gets the thing I am trying to hand to him. I can tell that he enjoys facing forward and being able to see so much more than he could before. He likes to look out the window and he likes being able to see all of the lights when we are driving around at night. He also likes to... well, you'll see in some of the pictures.
We got the new car seat one evening right before he turned a year old. We were so excited to get the new in and the old out that we made him stay up so that we could let him try out his new seat after Brian got it all worked out in the car.
Like I was saying before, Erek also likes to suck on his toes and do toe touches while he is in his car seat. I wish I was that flexible!
2 comments:
awww the little man in his bigboy seat! Thats funny that he sucks his toes! Theres just something about kissing little baby toes that even they can't resist!
maybe THAT'S his secret to being so skinny, the constant TOE-TOUCHES! i'm wondering if that will work for me...
i too love the front facing seats. they seem to make life easier and babies usually seem happier riding in them. plus, it's easier to hand them a snack while driving.
lookin' good!
Post a Comment