Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Encinitas library...

... is one of my FAVORITE places to take Erek. Ashley turned me onto it. She takes little Randy there quite often. Erek seems to really like it there. He likes the fact that there is carpet on the floor that he can crawl on and he goes crazy when we get there. The library is BEAUTIFUL. There is a large kids area off to the side where the little kids can crawl around and play and be a little noisy, without distrubing the other people trying to have "quiet time". The library is up on a hill and there is an amazing view of the ocean and street below, on the entire back wall. Ashley and I walked Erek and little Randy to the library yesterday. I wanted to snap some pictures to post because Erek turned 10 months old yesterday! I have been sending out emails every month with pictures of Erek and what he has been learning, but this is just SO much easier. So... enjoy!
The boys are ready to go!

Just chillin on the chair.

Backsides.
(For those of you who don't know little Randy, he is 16 months old)

Cool puzzles!


One of Erek's favorite things to play with... the air conditioning vent!
Picking out a few books to read.



The beautiful view.

5 comments:

Marnie said...

Makes me miss Encinitas, and all of you.

Anonymous said...

I've always loved going to the library - they offer so many programs for the kids and it's FREE :)

Anonymous said...

Man, I wish I lived close to that library, I would put an application in. Ive been putting so many applications at the libraries around here, but have had no luck. Ive even been volunteerin twice a week at my library here in Baldwin Park, but they havent hired me yet. Ive had two job interviews at the San Dimas Library this year, but didnt get it. I think I need to work on my job interveewing skills. In a half hour here at my school they are having a workshop on doing well on job interviewing skills. I will be attending, I hope it helps.

Taylor said...

These are cute pics! I tried taking Mikey to the library once. He tried to eat all of the books and was really loud! Maybe he would like your library?

kristi said...

wow, em. that IS a beaatiful library! it almost makes me want to read a book! :)

and how cute that erek has a little buddy. just like us girls need other girls, boys need other boys, too. erek is beginning to look more like a toddler than a baby these days.