Riley and Nate came over to hang and have ketchup on Saturday night. Here are some pictures Kristi and I took.
Uh oh... Erek is trying to escape! Thanks Nate for holding on to him!
Erek: Hey! Riley got to escape! Why can't I? Geez Nate... your chokin me here!
Nate: Sorry Erek.
Nate: Now if you don't hold still THIS time, I'm gonna choke ya again!
Ok, everyone smile! Wow, what a great smile Nate!
Let's get a close up of those pearly whites.
4 comments:
those are some of the cutest kids I've ever seen!!!
me too, but so are yours, lani. and i'm not biased or anything...
i got a kick out of all your captions, em. poor little erek was being a pretty good sport, even during the choke-hold.
that was fun. and i do love those yellow walls. i wish we could get away with painting our walls that color.
these are great pics! Erek just keeps getting taller and taller! I love your captions under the pics!
Mm,
Remember the time your family joined mine for Thanksgiving? Remember the apple crisp we busted out with the apple twirly peeler thing? Your pie looks much more impressive, and delicious. Ahhh, the good ole days, we sure have some fun memories and I'm so happy we've connected again.
PS-I went to fat camp today, remember the "money back guarentee" exercise??? I still think of you on that one and deep lunges across the gym! :)
Post a Comment