Jason and Karin came down to San Diego from Las Vegas this weekend to go to their nephew's birthday party. Lucky me! I was so excited to see them! They were only going to be here for a short period of time so we met at Pat & Oscar's for dinner on Friday night. I haven't seen Norah since she was just learning how to say little words like "dog". My, my has she grown up! She has the cutest vocabulary! Karin's blog says it all and I was glad to have the Norah experience. :) Little Evan is just as cute as can be. He has beautiful sky blue eyes, the cutest little grin and so much confidence! I miss this little family so much and I was so glad to be able to spend the evening with them.
Love you Baker's!
3 comments:
Now that's a blast from the past! How about the time you and I changed Norah's first shat filled diaper?! Won't forget that, ever. You look super cute MMMMMmmmmm!
how can you go wrong with with good friends & good food?!?
DANG IT! now you've got me craving p&o's breadsticks with their signature dressing. DANG IT!
Haha... you know Kristi... once you get it in your head, you just HAVE to have them sooner or later! :)
Post a Comment