Tuesday, December 2, 2008

We are so thankful!

There are SO many things to be thankful for this year. We have each other, a beautiful boy and a wonderful house to live in. We are still trying to figure out how we are going to be making our rent for the next few months, but we know that it is only a matter of time until Brian finds another job. We are thankful for our families and we were so glad to be able to spend Thanksgiving here with them. We missed our family that lives too far away to come, but we thought about them often and felt them here in spirit. So often, the little things we are blessed with each and every day get taken for granted and I am so thankful for the fact that we are healthy and happy!





Erek and Dusty are going to be best buds, they just don't know it yet.


There is nothing like getting together with the family and playing some games.


My very first apple pie! It was yummmmmmmy!


Nap time.


5 comments:

Abi said...

What a fun weekend we had with you guys! That game was a blast too!

Anonymous said...

I love getting together with family and friends - plus it makes it so much easier now that you guys live even closer - I LOVE IT!!!

ABNORMAL said...

IT LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD A GOOD TIME... THE NEW PAD LOOKS NICE... I HOPE I CAN COME DOWN SOON SO I CAN SEE LITTLE ERIC... HE LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE MAN...HAHAHA I LOVE IT.

Taylor said...

Hoping to see you soon and spend a holiday together.. its just not the same with some members of the family missing! The pics of Erek are adorable and can't wait to introduce myself... you know Im gunna spoil him ROTTEN when I meet him right?

kristi said...

that was a wonderful thanksgiving. i pretty much love ANY time i get to spend with my family, but when there's a FEAST involved, life becomes even that much more heavenly. :)

i love how erek's shirt is tucked in here...it shows what a skinny-bones-jones he really is. so flippin' cute. i've loved having chubby-hubba-bubba babies, but it would be fun to have at least one skinny one. it'll never happen, i'm afraid.

i also enjoyed the little leaves you put on your pies. they added to the festive-ness of the evening. :)

and lastly. i loved the sleeping pictures. there's nothin' better than sprawling out on the couch after a nice thanksgiving feast, and dreaming of how wonderful dessert is going to taste!