Tomorrow is the day! No more blonde hair for a while. I decided to go brown again. I have done it once before and I enjoyed the change. I think it's time again. I'm pretty tired of this ugly dirty blonde color and I want to take a break from the highlighting. So, tomorrow at 3:30 cross your fingers and wish me luck!
Here is a shot from a few years ago when I had it brown.
8 comments:
YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU HAVE A TWIN SISTER!!! YOU NEED TO HOOK ME UP!!!HAHAHA
Very bold - I like it!
Don't be thinkin' that ABNORMAL is me K.
I'm excited to see the brown. I think it'll be fun for a change!
I remember that look, you sexy mama you! Bring it on sista, and post an updated pic after wards unveiling the cuteness.
I LOVE this color! It really brings out your eyes. This is going to ROCK on you girl! No need to cross anything it is going to be great! I really need to get my hair cut and colored too. I have alot of gray hair.. at 26 years old?? What the heck? I haven't gotten my hair cut or colored in 5 months.. YUCK!
i love the change. in fact, i would do mine dark too, except then, you might get scared & think i'm like the girl from single white female. i've always been a big fan of the dark hair with light eyes combo. that's why i was so excited when riley was born with blue eyes...they changed, though.
although you almost sent me into SHOCK the other night, you look lovely!
How did it go? Im sure you look just fab.. we need a pic!
It went really good! I don't have any pictures yet... but Jon took one when he came over to watch Erek for us last night. Lemme see if I can post it...
Post a Comment