Monday, December 15, 2008

The other picture.

Ok, here it is. Notice my hair flying back in the wind and the scared smile on my face. I had to lean WAY back to even clear that blue bar and by the time I was sitting back up we were already half way down the slide. You can see a little bump right out of the start gate and let me just tell you, it's a really good thing my hips fit snuggly into the slide.


Ugh... not one of my better shots.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dig this picture it's a great shot of you "letting your hair down" with Erek.

Taylor said...

You are a great sport for posting this pic! This is a really cool pic. I think the best shots are when your not posing! I think Erek would like this pic when he gets older, you need to put it in his baby book or wherever you like to keep his pics.

kristi said...

i'm lovin' this shot. it shows what a fun mom you really are.